ZURICH, Nov 28 (Reuters) - UBS's consumption index for Switzerland rose in October as higher new car registrations and an upbeat consumer mood signalled strong consumer spending, the Swiss bank's economists said on Tuesday. The index, based on five sub-indicators measuring consumer behaviour, increased to 1.96 points from a downwardly revised 1.83 points in the previous month. "The overall pleasing trend recorded by the UBS Consumption Indicator shows that consumer demand among private ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swiss UBS consumption index rises on car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.