By Michael Perry SYDNEY, Nov 30 (Reuters Life!) - Sydney is being choked to death by cars and cut off from its best asset, the harbour, by a freeway and rail link, according to renowned Danish urban designer trying to rejuvenate the city. The city is regarded as one of the world's most naturally beautiful and has regularly been voted as one of the top destinations in international tourist polls. But a plan to make Sydney more people-friendly by architect Jan Gehl found city streets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sydney addicted to cars, needs people space-study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642