FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom's smallest division, T-Systems, is still in talks over the future of its systems integration unit with three companies left in the running, a person close to the negotiations said on Friday. The companies are U.S. software development services provider Cognizant , India's Tata Consultancy and Canadian IT-company CGI , the person told Reuters. Deutsche Telekom declined to comment. A person familiar with the division told Reuters the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"T-Systems in talks with three companies -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642