July 30 (Reuters) - AFTERMARKET TECHNOLOGY CORP. (in $) Latest Yr-ago qtr EPS (diluted) 0.46 0.31 Net (million) 10.1 6.8 Total net sales (million) 130.8 122.0 Reuters Estimates: EPS $0.40 (four analysts), revenue $134.5 million (two analysts) (Reporting by Sharangdhar Limaye in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Aftermarket Q2 earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.