July 31 (Reuters) - Three months ended June 30 (Versus the same period a year earlier, in billion rupees unless stated) Net Profit 1.14 vs 1.08 Total income 13.28 vs 10.91 Results are consolidated. A Reuters poll of brokerages had forecast consolidated net profit of 1.1 billion rupees for the quarter. NOTE: Amtek Auto Ltd makes auto parts. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Amtek Auto Apr-June net up 5.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.