BOMBAY, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Three months ended Dec. 31 (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 244.43 vs 174.85 Total revenue 1,484.42 vs 1,344.51 NOTE: Asahi India Glass Ltd. is India's largest maker of automotive safety glass.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Asahi India Q3 net rises 40 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.