Feb 1 (Reuters) - Three months ended Dec 31 (Versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net Profit 1,046.32 vs 188.68 Net Sales 18,155.34 vs 10,044.94 NOTE: Ashok Leyland , India's second-biggest bus and truck maker, has ventures with Nissan Motor Co for trucks and engines. (Reporting by Rajesh Kurup in MUMBAI; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ashok Leyland Oct-Dec net soars to 1.05 bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.