BOMBAY, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Three months ended Dec. 31 (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 536.5 vs 379.86 Total income 9,933.5 vs 8,552.9 Other income 62.24 vs 18.00 NOTE: India's second-biggest truck and bus maker, Ashok Leyland Ltd. , is the flagship in India of the UK-based billionaire Hinduja brothers. The median in a Reuters poll of nine brokerages earlier this month was for a net profit of 416 million rupees on net sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ashok Leyland Q3 net jumps 41 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.