MUMBAI, May 19 (Reuters) - Three months ended March 31 (versus the same period a year earlier, in billion rupees unless stated) Net profit 2.98 vs 2.23 Net sales 38.29 vs 29.39 NOTE: Ashok Leyland , India's second-biggest bus and truck maker, has ventures with Nissan Motor Co for trucks and engines. (Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ashok Leyland Q4 net profit up 33.6 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.