(For an accompanying story, double-click on ) Jan 25 (Reuters) - Following are average forecasts for Asia's top automakers. Figures are in the local currencies, with percentages changes where applicable from the previous year in parentheses. South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co will announce its fourth-quarter results on Jan. 27 and Kia Motors Corp on Jan. 28. India's top maker, Maruti Suzuki India , will report on Jan. 29. Japan's Honda Motor Co will report its third-quarter results on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Asia car makers' October-December results estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.