JAKARTA, March 28 (Reuters) - Year ended December 31, 2002 (in billions rupiah unless stated) Net profit 229.5 vs 61.8 Earnings per share (in rupiah) 145.5 vs 39.8 Net sales 2,031.5 vs 1.417.5 Operating profit 587.8 vs 320.7 NOTE - The results of plantation firm PT Astra Agro Lestari were audited. The company is 65 percent owned by auto giant PT Astra International . The earnings per share figures were presented as diluted figures. ($1=8,895 rupiah)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Astra Agro says 2002 net profit soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.