July 27 (Reuters) - AUTONATION INC. Latest Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.32 0.73 EPS, continuing operations (dil, $/shr) 0.33 0.40 Net ($ million) 72.7 194.8 Revenue ($ million) 5010.8 4944.0 --The company said its earnings for the latest quarter were 42 cents a share from continuing operations before one-time expenses on stock repurchases. --The latest-quarter results included about 1 cent a share of non-cash expense related to employee stock options, it said. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-AutoNation Q2 earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.