BANGALORE, July 28 (Reuters) - AUTONATION INC. Latest Forecast* Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.73 -- 0.34 EPS, continuing operations (dil, $/shr) 0.40 -- 0.35 Net income ($ million) 194.8 -- 92.1 Total revenue ($ million) 5,038.4 5,161.0** 4,836.5 *Source: Reuters Estimates **4 analysts --For the latest quarter, eight analysts on average had expected the company to earn 39 cents a share, before exceptional items, according to Reuters Estimates.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-AutoNation Q2 earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642