Sept 21 (Reuters) - AUTOZONE INC. Latest Forecast* Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 2.66 -- 2.53 Net ($ million) 206.6 -- 209.4 Net sales ($ million) 1,882.2 1,884.7** 1,835.7 *Source: Reuters Estimates **10 analysts --The automotive parts and accessories retailer said excluding a discrete income tax benefit of $6 million in the latest quarter, earnings per share increased 7.3 percent to $2.59, from $2.41 a year earlier. --AutoZone said the weighted average shares outstanding for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-AutoZone Q4 net earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.