HONG KONG, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2004 (in million yuan unless stated) Shr (yuan) 0.03 vs 0.06 Interim Div (yuan) nil vs nil Exceptional items n/a vs n/a Net 136.59 vs 201.60 Turnover 6,823.23 vs 6,502.92 Company name AviChina Industry & Technology Co. Ltd. Books close n/a Dividend payable n/a NOTE - AviChina , China's largest mini-car and helicopter maker, was listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange on October 30, 2003. The calculation of share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-AviChina H1 net profit down 32 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.