BOMBAY, July 27 (Reuters) - Three months ended June 30 (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 489.1 vs 340.0 Total income 3,746.8 vs 2,609.5 NOTE: India's Bharat Forge Ltd. is the world's second-largest forging company.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Bharat Forge Q1 net profit up 44 pct on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.