May 23 (Reuters) - Three months ended March 31. (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 530 vs 484 Total income 4,528 vs 3,633 NOTE: Auto parts maker Bharat Forge Ltd. is the world's second-biggest forging company. (Reporting by Rina Chandran in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Bharat Forge Q4 net profit up 9.5 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.