July 28 (Reuters) - Three months ended June 30 (versus the same period a year earlier, in billion rupees unless stated) Net profit 2.2 vs 1.64 Net sales 12.21 vs 10.66 NOTE: Automotive parts maker Bosch Ltd is a unit of Germany's Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL], the world's largest car parts supplier. (Reporting by Rina Chandran in MUMBAI; Editing by Mark Williams)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Bosch India Q2 net profit up 34 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.