BEIJING, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Chinese industrial firms earned a combined 1.25 trillion yuan ($154.8 billion) in profits in the first 11 months of 2005, up 20.1 percent from a year earlier, the National Bureau of Statistics said on Thursday. Following is a partial breakdown of the profit figures: Jan-Nov Jan-Oct Jan-Sep Jan-Aug Jan-Jul Jan-Jun Jan-May Profit, bln yuan: All firms 1246.4 1111.7 988.3 864.3 743.7 626.6 496.8 Percent change: All firms 20.1 19.4 20.1 20.7 20.6 19.1 15.8 State ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Breakdown of Chinese Jan-Nov industrial profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.