HONG KONG, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong's retail sales totalled a provisional HK$35.19 billion in July, up 29.1 percent in value from a year earlier and up 22.4 percent by volume, Census and Statistics Department figures showed on Monday. The following are provisional percentage changes in the value and volume of all retail outlets: Hong Kong retail sales (percent change on a year earlier): VALUE Jul Jun Total 29.1 28.8 Food, alcohol, tobacco 7.0 1.7^ Fuels 15.5 21.2 Clothing, footwear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Breakdown of HK July retail sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.