March 28 (Reuters) - Year ended Dec. 31, 2011 (in million yuan unless stated) Shr (yuan) 0.36263 vs 0.25452 Final Div (yuan) nil vs nil Net 1,812.29 vs 1,270.93 Turnover 6,442.86 vs 8,948.74 Company name Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd NOTE - Brilliance China Automotive manufactures minibuses, automotive components and sedans in China. The calculation of share earnings is based on a weighted average of 4,997.60 million shares in issue during the period versus 4,993.34 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Brilliance China says 2011 profit up 42.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642