HONG KONG, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2004 (in million yuan unless stated) Shr (yuan) 0.1111 vs 0.1566 Interim Div (HK$) 0.005 vs 0.010 Exceptional items n/a vs n/a Net 407.62 vs 573.98 Turnover 3,857.48 vs 5,053.53 Company name Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. Books close October 13-15 Dividend payable October 21 NOTE - Brilliance China Automotive is a Chinese vehicle manufacturer. The calculation of share earnings is based on the weighted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Brilliance H1 net profit down 29 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.