HONG KONG, April 25 (Reuters) - Year ended December 31, 2004 (in million yuan unless stated) Shr (yuan) 0.0132 vs 0.2554 Final Div (H.K. cents) 0.5 vs 1.0 Exceptional items n/a vs n/a Net 48.57 vs 936.45 Turnover 6,542.00 vs 10,109.56 Company name Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. Books close June 20-24 Dividend payable July 4 NOTE - Brilliance China Automotive is a Chinese vehicle manufacturer. The calculation of share earnings is based on the weighted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Brilliance year net profit down 94.8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642