April 26 (Reuters) - Three months ended March 31, 2010 (in million yuan unless stated) Shr (yuan) 0.75 vs 0.23 Net 1,704.13 vs 480.43 Revenue 12,655.67 vs 7,431.98 Company name BYD Company Ltd NOTE - BYD is engaged in the research, development, manufacture and sale of rechargeable batteries, liquid crystal display and other electronic products. For full statement please click http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews/sehk/20100426/LTN2010 0426828.pdf (Reporting by Jimmy Tsim; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-BYD Q1 net profit up 255 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.