April 25 (Reuters) - CARLISLE COS. INC. Latest Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 1.33 0.90 EPS, cont ops(dil, $/shr) 1.26 0.92 Net ($ million) 41.2 28.3 Net sales ($ million) 621.1 537.7 --For the latest first quarter, analysts on average expected the company to earn $1.01 a share, excluding exceptional items, on revenue of $575.1 million, according to Reuters Estimates. --The company said 2005 figures have been revised to reflect discontinued operations. (Reporting by Anant Vijay ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Carlisle Q1 earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642