CHICAGO, May 29 (Reuters) - Following are details from the Chicago Federal Reserve Bank's Midwest manufacturing index. Percent change from month prior (seasonally adjusted) and from year earlier: April '12 March '12 Feb '11 April '12/11 CFMMI 2.4 -0.3 1.6 12.0 Auto 7.6 -0.4 3.0 28.2 Steel 0.7 -0.4 2.1 10.7 Machinery 0.6 0.8 1.6 11.5 Resources -0.1 -0.8 0.4 1.4 Index levels (200 7 =100) (Federal Reserve Board's industrial production index for manufacturing is given for comparison): April '12 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE: Chicago Fed Midwest factory activity up in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.