Oct 29 (Reuters) - Quarter ended Sept. 30, 2005. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2004 figures): 2005 2004 Turnover 1,715.52 vs 1,096.68 Net profit (gain) 88.84 vs 45.17 (loss) Earnings per share (yuan) (gain) 0.056 vs 0.027 (loss) Assets per share (yuan) 1.79 vs 1.71 Company: Tianjin FAW Xiali Automobile Co. Ltd. , Toyota Motor Co.'s main Chinese partner, is an auto maker based in the northern port city of Tianjin and is controlled by First Automotive Works. Note: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China car maker FAW Xiali's back in the black in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.