SHANGHAI, March 26 (Reuters) - Year ended Dec. 31, 2007. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2006 figures): 2007 2006 Turnover 13,722.30 vs 12,153.77 Net profit 666.89 vs 519.44 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.34 vs 0.27 Assets per share (yuan) 3.89 vs 3.58 Pre-tax dividend/shr (yuan) nil vs 0.06 Company: Chongqing Changan Auto Co Ltd is Ford's main Chinese partner and also makes compact cars with Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp . Based in Chongqing city in China's southwest, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China Changan Auto 2007 net up 28 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.