SHANGHAI, April 30 (Reuters) - Quarter ended March 31, 2007. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2006 figures): 2007 2006 Turnover 3,749.32 vs 3,602.44 Net profit 167.04 vs 194.96 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.10 vs 0.12 Assets per share (yuan) 4.49 vs 4.28 Company: Chongqing Changan Automobile Co. Ltd. is Ford's main car-making partner in China, and is based in the western city of Chongqing. It also makes compact cars with Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. . Changan is China's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China Changan Auto's Q1 net profit down 14 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642