SHANGHAI, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Vehicle sales growth in China, the world's second-largest auto market, slowed to 20 percent year-on-year in January compared with growth in the same month of 2007, as fierce winter weather disrupted production. Several automakers have said, however, that the impact of snow and ice storms that battered the central and southern part of the country last month would be short-lived as lost production hours could easily be made up with weekend shifts. Car sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China Jan car sales up 20 pct yr/yr, growth slows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642