Oct 31 (Reuters) - Nine months ended September 30 (in millions of Taiwan dollars unless stated): 2005 2004 Revenue 42,687 48,172 Net profit 3,248 5,184 Earnings per share (T$) 2.41 3.82 Source: Company statement Note: China Motor Corp. is Taiwan's largest auto maker in terms of number of cars produced domestically. (US$1=T$33.6) (Reporting by Judy Lin in Taipei)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China Motor 9-month net profit down 37 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.