TAIPEI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Nine months ended Sept. 30 (in millions of Taiwan dollars unless stated) 2004 2003 Revenue 48,172 43,419 Net profit 5,184 5,966 Earnings per share (T$) 3.86 4.48 Source: Company statement to the Taiwan Stock Exchange Note: China Motor Corp. is Taiwan's largest auto maker in terms of number of cars produced domestically. (US$1=T$33.5)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China Motor Corp's 9-mth net down 13 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.