SHANGHAI, March 26 (Reuters) - Year ended Dec. 31, 2007. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2006 figures): 2007 2006 Turnover 104,384.25 vs 19,559.50 Net profit 4,634.68 vs 1,355.85 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.708 vs 0.355 Assets per share (yuan) 5.71 vs 4.94 Company: SAIC Motor Corp is China's largest car maker. It has major joint ventures with General Motors Corp and Volkswagen AG . Note: The company published audited results, compiled under domestic accounting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China SAIC Motor's 2007 net jumps 242 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642