SHANGHAI, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2005. (in millions of yuan unless stated, versus 2004 figures) 2005 2004 Turnover 2,891.97 vs 4,187.77 Net profit 474.39 vs 1,432.22 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.145 vs 0.437 Assets per share (yuan) 3.367 vs 3.312 Company: Shanghai Automotive Co. Ltd. is a car spare parts maker and a unit of China's top car maker, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp.. It owns 20 percent of General Motors Corp's main Chinese auto venture. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China Shanghai Auto H1 net down two thirds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.