SHANGHAI, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2008. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2007 figures): 2008 2007 Turnover 7,879.65 vs 7,215.22 Net profit 450.19 vs 434.21 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.19 vs 0.22 Net assets per share (yuan) 3.44 vs *** Company: Chongqing Changan Automobile Co Ltd , based in the southwestern city of Chongqing, is China's largest mini-van maker and fourth-largest vehicle manufacturer. Note: The company published unaudited results, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's Changan Auto H1 net rises 4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.