Oct 31 (Reuters) - Quarter ended Sept. 30, 2005. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2004 figures): 2005 2004 Turnover 3,860.25 vs 3,276.69 Net profit (loss) 77.26 vs 245.95 (gain) Earnings per share (yuan) (loss) 0.05 vs 0.15 (gain) Assets per share (yuan) 4.12 vs 4.03 Company: Chongqing Changan Auto Co. Ltd. is Ford's main Chinese partner and also makes compact cars with Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp . Changan Auto, based in Chongqing city in China's southwest, is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's Changan Auto slides into the red in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642