SHANGHAI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2004. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2003 figures): 2004 2003 Turnover 2,902.05 vs 3,501.21 Net profit 241.40 vs 382.87 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.1207 vs 0.3829 Assets per share (yuan) 2.0353 vs 3.7726 Company: Dongfeng Automobile Co. Ltd. , a unit of China's third-largest vehicle maker, Dongfeng Motor Corp, has set up a $100 million venture with U.S.-based Cummins Inc. to make diesel engines. Note: The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's Dongfeng Auto H1 net down 37 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.