SHANGHAI, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2006. (In millions of yuan unless stated, against 2005 figures): 2006 2005 Turnover 4,889.97 vs 4,472.65 Net profit 224.82 vs 295.02 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.1124 vs 0.1475 Assets per share (yuan) 2.3000 vs 2.2174 Company: Dongfeng Automobile Co. Ltd. , a unit of China's third-largest vehicle maker, Dongfeng Motor Corp., has a $100 million venture with U.S.-based Cummins Inc. to make diesel engines. NOTE: The company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's Dongfeng Auto H1 net tumbles 24 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.