SHANGHAI, April 28 (Reuters) - Year ended Dec. 31, 2005. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2004 figures): 2005 2004 Turnover 10,327.12 vs 9,643.30 Net profit 337.62 vs 313.03 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.21 vs 0.19 Assets per share (yuan) 3.29 vs 3.14 Company: FAW Car Co. Ltd. is a unit of one of China's three largest automakers, First Automotive Works, and produces the distinctive Red Flag sedans once favoured by Communist Party cadres. It also manufactures Mazda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's FAW 2005 net up 8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.