SHANGHAI, April 1 (Reuters) - Year ended Dec. 31, 2007. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2006 figures): 2007 2006 Turnover 13,617.51 vs 11,188.02 Net profit 552.87 vs 276.53 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.3397 vs 0.1699 Assets per share (yuan) 3.55 vs 3.32 Pre-tax dividend (yuan) NA vs 0.10 Company: FAW Car Co. is a unit of one of China's three largest auto makers, First Automotive Works, also known as FAW. It produces the internally developed Red Flag cars once ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's FAW Car 2007 net profit doubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.