SHANGHAI, April 29 (Reuters) - Year ended Dec. 31, 2004. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2003 figures): 2004 2003 Turnover 5,536.69 vs 5,369.72 Net profit 29.09 vs 348.60* Earnings per share (yuan) 0.018 vs 0.219* Assets per share (yuan) 1.70 vs 1.68* Pre-tax dividend (yuan) nil vs nil Company: Tianjin FAW Xiali Automobile Co. Ltd. , Toyota Motor Co's Chinese partner, is a car maker based in the northern port city of Tianjin and is controlled by leading vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's FAW Xiali 2004 net slumps 92 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642