SHANGHAI, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2004. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against year-ago figures): 2004 2003 Turnover 3,102.59 vs 2,667.76 Net profit 74.88 vs 352.41 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.05 vs 0.22 Assets per share (yuan) 1.74 vs 1.71 Company: Tianjin FAW Xiali Automobile Co Ltd , Toyota Motor Co.'s Chinese partner, is a car maker based in the northern port city of Tianjin and is controlled by leading vehicle manufacturer First Automotive Works ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's FAW Xiali H1 net falls 79 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642