SHANGHAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Quarter ended Sept. 30. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2003 figures): 2004 2003 Turnover 1,096.68 vs 1,300.14 Net profit (loss) 43.67 vs 116.95 (gain) Earnings per share (yuan) (loss) 0.027 vs 0.073 (gain) Assets per share (yuan) 1.71 vs 1.78 Company: Tianjin FAW Xiali Automobile Co. Ltd. , Toyota Motor Co.'s Chinese partner, is a car maker based in the northern port city of Tianjin and is controlled by leading vehicle manufacturer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's FAW Xiali plunges into red in Q3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.