Aug 27 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2007. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2006 figures): 2007 2006 Net profit 1,010.02 vs 745.36 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.24 vs 0.18 Net assets per share (yuan) 2.86 vs 2.56 Company: Huaxia Bank Co Ltd is a medium-sized Chinese commercial bank that is about 10 percent owned by Deutsche Bank . Note: The results were unaudited and compiled under domestic accounting standards. But the company said its first half net profits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's Huaxia Bank H1 profit rises 36 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.