SHANGHAI, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2008. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2007 figures): 2008 2007 Turnover 57,637.46 vs 51,067.35 Net profit 1,965.16 vs 2,715.90 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.300 vs 0.415 Net assets per share (yuan) 5.72 vs 5.71* * Net asset per share figure for 2007 as of Dec. 31. Company: SAIC Motor Corp is China's largest car maker and operates manufacturing tie-ups with General Motors Corp and Volkswagen AG . Note: The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's SAIC Motor H1 net slips 28 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642