SHANGHAI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Quarter ended Sept. 30, 2006. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2005 figures): 2006 2005 Turnover 2,218.60 vs 1,911.97 Net profit 284.32 vs 341.08 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.087 vs 0.104 Assets per share (yuan) 3.574 vs 3.471 Company: Shanghai Automotive Co. Ltd. , owner of 20 percent of General Motors Corp.'s Shanghai car plant, is a spare-parts maker and a unit of one of the three leading domestic auto makers, Shanghai Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's Shanghai Auto Q3 net profit down 17 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.