SHANGHAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Quarter ended Sept. 30. (in millions of yuan unless stated, against 2003 figures): 2004 2003 Turnover 1,213.41 vs 1,086.30 Net profit 24.35 vs 23.08 Earnings per share (yuan) 0.027 vs 0.0259 Assets per share (yuan) 1.351 vs 1.303 Company: Shanghai Tyre and Rubber Co. is China's biggest tyre maker. It has a joint venture with France's Michelin , Europe's largest tyre maker. Note: The company published the results, unaudited and compiled under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-China's Tyre & Rubber Q3 net climbs 5.5 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642