Aug 28 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2008 (in million HK$ unless stated) Shr (HK cents) 199 vs 225 Interim Div (HK cents) 30 vs 40 Net 4,377 vs 4,968 Turnover 28,318 vs 19,618 Company name CITIC Pacific Ltd. Books close September 16-22 Dividend payable September 26 NOTE - CITIC Pacific engages in investment holding, infrastructure, airline operations, motor distribution and servicing, trading, warehousing and distribution, property investment and telecommunications. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-CITIC Pacific H1 net profit down 12 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642