Oct 26 (Reuters) - THE COMMERCE GROUP INC. Latest Yr ago qtr EPS (dil, $/shr) 0.83 0.88 Net income ($ million) 56.5 59.8 Earned premiums ($ million) 459.9 428.3 --The automobile insurance company said the latest third-quarter results included net realized investment gains of $7.8 million or 7 cents a share, compared to gains of $0.2 million, with no reportable per share effect in the third quarter of 2005. --For the latest third quarter, two analysts on average had expected the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Commerce Group Q3 earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642