BANGALORE, April 21 (Reuters) - COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP INC. Latest Forecast* Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 0.59 0.42** 0.40 Net ($ million) 10.9 -- 5.5 Revenue ($ million) 152.4 149.5*** 86.0 *Source: Reuters Estimates- **3 analysts ***2 analysts --The automotive components maker said, results for the latest quarter included the effects of its Feb. 7 acquisition of Mayflower Vehicle Systems' North American Commercial Vehicle Operations. --New Albany, Ohio-based Commercial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Commercial Vehicle Q1 earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642